Version 1: integrated rotary indexing tablesIdeally, rotary indexing tables are controlled by machine controls.
- Programming via the machine control
- Simultaneous operation possible (turn while burn)
- No additional control system necessary
- Rotary indexing table acts as own machine axis
- Cost-saving and highly efficient manufacturing solution for modern machines
- Applicable only on an integrated machine
- Cannot be utilized on other machines unless the other machines are identical and have the additional integrated control components
Version 2: External control system (HIRSCHMANN H1625) for rotary indexing tablesIf integration to the machine control is not possible (no free axis), a rotary indexing table can be operated by the H1625 control. Communication with machine controls is possible via parallel interface (M-code). NC program for rotary indexing table is programmed in the H1625 control. Continuous-path control (turn while burn) is not possible.
- Universal solution for all rotary indexing tables
- Exact positioning (depending on construction of rotary indexing table)
- Applicable on several machines (also different machines WEDM, SEDM, EDM-drilling)
- Additional, separate control system necessary
- NC programming for rotary indexing table in separate control system
- Suitable only for positioning, no simultaneous operation (Turn & Burn) possible