Rotary indexing tables with steep taper holder (SK, CAT) are mainly used for spark EDM of hard metal cutting tools (PCD), mounted on SK 50 or CAT50 shafts.
Product details for uniaxial Rotary Indexing Table H150R.NC..
- Direct measuring system
- Design: stainless steel body
- Dimensions approx. 265x215x160mm
- For horizontal and vertical machining
- Taper shank optional SK50 or CAT50
- Positioning accuracy ± 5" or ± 10" (depending on measuring system)
- Repetitive accuracy ± 3" or ± 5" (depending on measuring system)
- Concentricity ≤ 0,005mm
- Axial run-out precision ≤ 0,005mm
- Speed max. 20rpm
- Weight of work piece horizontal: max. 50kg
- Weight of work piece vertical: max. 30kg
- Weight approx. 45kg
- Protection class IP68